Microneedling helps with skin tightening, lifting and rejuvenation, acne scars and wound healing, improves wrinkles and fine lines, minimize pore size, improves stretch marks, and stimulates hair growth.
Results become visible within 24 hours. The procedure is repeated up to three times ten to fourteen days apart.
To achieve desired results, it usually takes up to 3 treatments, with 2 weeks between treatments. The result last from 4 to 6 months
Post treatment after care:
After Microneedling, the skin will be red and flushed. Similar to having a moderate sunburn.
You may also experience skin tightness and mild sensitivity to the touch on the treated area.
These effects will diminish greatly a few hours following treatment. Within the next 24 hours the skin will be completely healed.
After 3 days most visible erythema will have subsided.
Post after-care cream should be applied 2-3 times a day for the next 5 days.
It is possible that in the next 3 days after treatment, the treated area will be red and you will feel tingling and tightening of the skin.
Post treatment instructions:
- Do not wash your face for at least 12 hours post treatment
- Do not expose skin to direct sun light for 24 hours
- Do not apply make-up for 48 hours
- Refrain from using saunas, swimming pools and tanning beds for 7 days
- Do not expose yourself to physical exertion for 2 days
- No botox or fillers for next 3 weeks
Treatment options: 1 tx $125/ 2 tx $200